Personal WordPressPi Based Webserver Kit by Detroit DIY Electronics
Pre-assembled, and configured. With that stuff out of the way, not it is time learn how to build a Wordpress site, and maintain your own personal webserver. This kit is perfect for students studying the fields of computer science. Set up your own webserver, avoid overpriced web hosting services, and learn PHP, Wordpress, and how domain names & website servers work. Make a mistake? No problem. It only takes 4 minutes to flash your microSD card with the WordPressPi image again :-)
- Preloaded with an overclocked version of WordPressPi
- Samsung 32 GB microSD card with up to FAST 80MB/s speeds (remember, a fast microSD card = a fast Raspberry Pi)
- Easy push button on/off cable
- Powerful 4.2 mA USB power adapter w/ 2 outlets
- 2 black aluminum heatsinks (pre-installed)
- 6ft. HDMI cable
- Easy to follow getting started instructions included: "Setting up Your Own Personal Wordpress Website Hosting System: Step by Step Instructions by Detroit DIY Electronics", and "Why you Need a Dynamic DNS Service, and how to set it up by DIY Electronics".
- Free technical support after purchase by phone, e-mail or live chat via our website.
- Preloaded, custom user name, password, and hostname is provided on instruction sheet; along with instructions on how to change these settings.
- 1 clear case
© Copyright 2013 Detroit DIY Electronics LLC.